- Rash free comfort for tender baby skin
- Super soft organic cambric cotton
- Unique prints from natural dyes
- Chest knots make it easy to put on the baby
- Excellent gift for a new born
- You save 8000 chemicals from entering the environment by choosing Nadhi
- Handwash lightly for the first time before use, to allow excess dye to run off and then garments can be laundered in a normal fashion
- For better maintenance of color, use natural detergents, reverse the garment inside out before laundry and shade dry.
NOTE ON DYES & PRINT:
- Natural color and hand processes of dyes and prints have few irregularities which represent our imperfectly perfect human selves
- As the colours fade, they reveal different tones.
- We are open to redyeing used garments that have faded to make it brand new ones, reducing the pressure on the environment and refreshing your wardrobe
- Position of the elements and colours in a given print, may slightly vary from the photograph
- The nature of natural dyes and handmade garments are not the same as the regular products in the market. We are doing the best to satisfy customers and at the same time make a responsible product.
- Product will be delivered in 3-5 working days.
- In case of public holidays, delivery dates may vary.
Nadhi is a sustainable clothing brand brought to you by Green Thumb that has been in the organic space since 1990. We use fabrics that are made from natural fibres, mostly organic, coloured with natural dyes and offer a select range of handlooms. Our garments offer a conscious choice as they support the environment, women, farmers and artisans. Our baby range is most sought after worldwide by new moms concerned about their baby's tender skin and Nadhi provides assured rash free love. Coming soon, many more products for adults and home.