Health Benefits :
Vitamins, Calcium, Iron and other minerals that you require in addition to your regular food. It helps strengthen body’s natural immunity, invigorate innate functioning of all organs, restore sustained energy levels and rebuild allround health and removes constipation.
List of Ingredients:
- Add 10-15 g of Vitalzen to 50 ml of water or milk.
- Stir well without lumps.
- Now add 150 ml of water or milk, sugar or salt as per taste.
- Bring it to boil and serve.
For preparing Vitalzen Porridge, boil the same for few more minutes on low flame.
- Finger Millet is an excellent source of calcium (370 mg ) and phosphorous (290 mg).
- Pearl Millet is a rich source of Protein (11.8 g), Iron (11 mg) and phosphorous (240 mg).
- Barnyard Millet scores very high on dietary fibre with 13.6g and an Iron content of 18.6 mg.
- Foxtail Millet has a protein content of 12.3 g and 290 mg of phosphorous.
- Little Millet with its neutral taste and a balanced nutritional value akin to other millets can easily be substituted for rice.
- Kodo Millet again is a rich source of dietary fibre with 10g and provides adequate amount of protein.
- Sorghum provides 10.6 g protein, 289 mg of Phosphorous and 363mg of Potassium. It has a nutritional value similar to raw oats.
Introducing millets to our platter will not only help us gain our daily value (DV) of nutrition, but also add variety to our everyday meal.
Who all can have Vitalzen?
Vitalzen is suitable for all above 1 year of age.
Is Vitalzen safe for diabetics?
Vitalzen is safe for diabetics in prescribed measure . In suggested measure it does not alter blood sugar level adversely, rather provides rich protein content giving good results in overall health.
Is Vitalzen a ‘substitute for food’ or ‘a suggested food supplement’ along with my regular diet?
It can be prepared as either direct food or used as a food supplement. Those who can get their hunger satiated with the drink will not need any additional food.
What is the difference between ‘Natural’ and ‘Organic’ variants of Vitalzen ?
There is no difference in the preparation pattern of Natural and Organic. Difference is only in the raw materials used. Vitalzen Pluss is prepared using raw materials sourced from certified organic stores, who in turn procure from farmers who cultivate their crops using organic manures. On the other hand Vitalzen is prepared using raw materials sourced from our normal plantations. Comparatively, for us to lower the chemical values, organic is mostly recommended.